- 01925 606 500
Daresbury Science and Innovation Centre
About the Venue
Our courses are held at our headquarters in Daresbury Science & Innovation Campus in rural Cheshire, just 5 minutes drive from junction 11 of the M56 motorway and 10 minutes drive from both Runcorn and Warrington.
There is ample visitor parking immediately adjacent to our headquarters with 24 hour security.
Daresbury Innovation Centre
How To Find Us
- 40km from Manchester city centre (40 minutes drive time)
- 30km from Liverpool city centre (30 minutes drive time)
- M56 motorway (Junction 11) 5km
- M6 motorway (Junction 20) 11km
FROM THE M6
Exit the M6 at Junction 20a and join the M56 towards Chester. At Junction 11 exit the M56 and at the roundabout take the 4th exit onto the A56 Chester Road, signposted Warrington.
At the first set of traffic lights turn left onto the A558 (Daresbury Expressway) and at the roundabout take the first exit, signposted 'Daresbury Science & Innovation Campus'. Take the second exit at the next roundabout on to Keckwick Lane. Daresbury Innovation Centre is situated on the right hand side opposite Daresbury Laboratory.
Leave Warringon on the A57, A49 and A5060 towards Chester. Just after crossing the Manchester Ship Canal bear left onto the A56 towards Daresbury. After 3km, whilst approaching the traffic lights, take the right hand lane, turn right onto the A558 Daresbury Expressway and follow the directions as for the M6 (above).
- 8km from Warrington Bank Quay railway station on the West Coast Main Line.
- 8.5km from Runcorn railway station on the Liverpool Branch of the West Coast Main Line.
- 5km from Runcorn East railway station on the Manchester and Warrington to North Wales Line.
Approximate rail travel times:
- Manchester: ¾ hour
- Liverpool Lime Street: 1 hour
- Birmingham New Street: 1 ¼ hours
- London Euston: 2 ¼ hours
- 25km from Manchester airport, 25 minutes drive time
- 20km from Liverpool airport, 20 minutes drive time